Submission of Full Manuscript
Conference participants are invited to submit full research papers to the special issue of “International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)” to be published in the Springer’s Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism.
Articles should be prepared according to the journal’s submissions guidelines and will be peer-reviewed according to the same high standards of other regular submissions to the journal.
Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism is a Transformative Journal (TJ).
Once the article is accepted for publication, authors will have the option to choose how their article is published:
- Traditional publishing model – free of charge for authors, published articles are made available to institutions and individuals who subscribe to the Journal.
- Open Access – when an article is accepted for publication, the author/s or funder/s pay an Article Processing Charge (APC)
ICMAGMA-2023 special issue will be in traditional publishing option.
Any queries related to publication may be sent to the guest editors at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. A. Perumal, IIT Guwahati
- Dr. Himalay Basumatary, DMRL, Hyderabad
- Dr. D. Arvindha Babu, DMRL, Hyderabad
- Dr. M. Manivel Raja, DMRL, Hyderabad